Lost Soul

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

DEAR GOD


Dear God:




I pray that you continue to watch over all of us and guide us to do your work, to allow you to be in the drivers seat and for us to get out of your way. I pray that you bring peace and harmony in this world, in our families,our friends, co- workers, employers,just everyone and thing we come in touch with. I pray that we continue to LOVE and support each other, to encourage and nuture each others as we grow. Lord i ask that you put an end to all suffering. God I want you to let you know that you are awesome in the things you are doing in and aroud my life. God you bless me every day and even thou sometimes I'm not quite sure what those blessings are and might even become a little fustrated and angry I know that it is all for a reason. I know Lord you are moulding us all for bigger and better things so Lord I apologize to you for being angry at you for not taking proper defence against SATAN and allowing him to win some of the small battles.

LORD I pray for my friends Kathy Rob KK and the rest of their family that they would find healing and a woshipping place. God I pray that you will be with all of us during these difficult times we have.

Lord I know for days now I have been battling SATAN big time. He hates that you are winning this battle and he goes at me from every direction he can, Lord I ask for the courage to look at him head on and say SATAN be gone you have no strength here you are fighting a losing battle.That I continue to have the courage and strength to put on the proper armor to fight against him. God I pray for proper rest and nourishment to fight with my all.

Lord I want to pray for my family and Monika's. Lord I pray that you will give them the courage and strength they need to fight this battle against SATAN. Lord I ask you help bring our families in true harmony, that you strength us as one and that we would stand united, that we all learn to belive in you and in each other for strength and courage. Lord help us all prepare family friends just everyone in case you decide to promote us to the father. Help us take care of any business that needs taking care of and to help us stay strong and that everything will be OK.Lord embrace us al with your LOVE and encouragement.

God I pray that you help all my friends to be strong in there battles against the evil one. Hepl to build them all to who you want them to be. Lord continue to protect them and giude them in all they do.

God I want to Thank You for being here, for becoming apart of my life, for sharing your LOVE and belief with me. LORD THANK YOU for dying for me and for being my judge and saying "PAID IN FULL"

GOD I LOVE YOU for that and I'm praying that you show us all how to belive that for ourselves. Lord I pray that we can stop spinning long enough to absorb and practice all the wouderful gifts you have been giving us. Lord as humans most of us have low self esteem and worth and do not like or love ourselves the way you would want us to, so Lord I pray for that, that you can help us to all belive in ourselves, to love ourselves, to belive we are worth it and that we have a purpose.

Lord I ask that you tell or guide me in how you would like me to strengthen my prayers to you, because most of the time Lord I feel that I'm praying wrong. Lord you know that my prayers come from the heart and I ask guidances on what you want me to pray for.

THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING HERE,FOR LOVING ME, FOR DYING FOR ME AND CARING ENOUGH ABOUT ME TO SHOW ME YOUR WAY OF LIFE

THANK YOU

3 Comments:

  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger kathryn said…

    Henri, there is nothing wrong with how you pray!!! You pray so much from the heart - its genuine and touching. Thanx for praying for our family. . as we do pray for you guys too. We'll especially be praying for you this Friday with the meeting you will have . . and for the law suit later on this month.

    Your faith in God is strong - i find it so inspiring because you have been through so much difficulty and pain, yet you don't doubt and you love God and you appreciate what He has done in your life.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sherrill said…

    I love an authenitic Christian; thanks for modeling this. You're an awesome guy and I count it a blessing that God has put you in my life.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Henri you are such an awesome pray warrior and I always love praying with both you and Monika, cause they always are since and from our hearts.

    As the saying goes my friend we have come a long way and we still have a long way to go. We all have been through so much and never have any of us lost site of God.

    I can say honestly that I am not sure if I could have been faced with what you both have been through and come out of it and not lost site of God. I am not sure I would have held on to my faith like you both did and I am so honoured to been apart of your lives and to have walk this journey along side of you.

    We always seem to know when we need each other and this definately is not us working but God. He is so awesome.

    He promises he will get us through and he has proven over and over he will.

    Thank you for being in my life and to be walking this journey of life together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home