Lost Soul

Monday, January 23, 2006

Nobody answers

Nobody Answers



I remember rushing home after work
Knowing that your smiling face was waiting for me
You always answered me when I called your name

We use to play and laugh
You would smile at me when I called your name
I loved the sound of your voice when I called your name

But now every thing is different
I don’t rush home anymore
Cause I know your smiling face is no more
And Nobody answers when I call your name

Oh! The lonely sound of my voice
Is driving me insane
Cause nobody answers when I call your name

The tears keep on falling
My lonely heart is breaking
Cause nobody answers when I call your name

The lonely sound of my voice will drive me insane
My tears will never stop falling
My lonely heart will keep on breaking
Cause nobody answers when I call your name

NO nobody answers when I call your name

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Sherrill said…

    You can tell you had a very special relationship. The closest I come to this is Valerie. When she was a baby it was always bad news for the person holding her when she saw me 'cause she use to kick with excitement. What a treat it must have been for you every day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home